The most notable feature of our show is the extensive lineup of seminars and demonstrations we offer each day! More than 80 hours of educational seminars and demonstrations by over 20 horticulturists and landscapers are free with general admission.
To see a detailed schedule of seminars & demonstrations, click here or on the button!
List of Features
- Hours of seminars by respected, nationally known authors and garden experts.
- Award-winning landscape exhibits in full bloom measuring from 300 to 2,000 square feet
- Occupying more than 45,000 square feet of the Convention Center Exhibit Hall.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of Connecticut, Inc. Standard Flower Show
- 12,500 square feet of amazing design, horticulture and photography exhibits.
- “Gateway to Spring” will be the theme for the show.
- Hundreds of booths filled with plants, soils, fertilizers, garden tools and other floral and garden related products and services.
- Extensive floral and garden-related Artisan area.
- Non-profit and educational exhibits.