Exhibitor Badge Policies
Exhibitor badges will be issued to companies upon check in at the show. In order to ensure all of your employees working your booth have badges, please fill out the short form below. All badge requests must be submitted by February 15th. Below are a few polices to read before submitting your request.
- Exhibitor credentials will only be issued to exhibitors that have paid in full. (No exceptions will be made.)
- Exhibitor credentials will be given only to the person who’s name appears on the face and is non-transferable.
- Exhibitor credentials will not be issued to any one under 16 years of age.
- Exhibitor credentials not picked up during move-in at the show office will be at the Exhibitor Door, at the main entrance during show hours.
- Exhibitor credentials are valid for entry all show days.
- Volunteer organizations utilizing shifts will need to contact the show office for details.
- North East Expos will not be responsible for staff not listed on this form. Names not on the list will not be admitted and will be asked to purchase a non-refundable ticket to enter the show. Only the person listed as the official contact may make name changes.