Exhibitor Credential Policies
Exhibitor credentials will be issued to companies upon check in at the show. In order to ensure all of your employees working your booth have credentials, please fill out the short form on this page. All credential requests must be submitted by February 15th. Below are a few polices to read before submitting your request.
NEW POLICIES REGARDING EXHIBITOR CREDENTIALS:
- Exhibitor credentials will not be issued to any exhibitor unless the exhibitor is paid in full.
- Exhibitor credentials will be a locking wrist band valid for all four days.
- Replacement wrist bands will be $16.00 each.
- No one under the age of 16 will be issued an exhibitor credential.
- Exhibitor credentials not picked up during move-in will be left at the EXHIBITOR ENTRANCE located at the MAIN ENTRANCE of the show.
- Volunteer organizations utilizing shifts will be sent information separately.
- Only wrist band per person may be picked up per person.
- Please complete this online form by February 15.
- If you’d rather download a PDF and fill out the form, click here.