Our event takes place at the Connecticut Convention Center that was awarded the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities.
We want everyone to feel comfortable at our show and have instituted many health and safety precautions to help protect our guests, exhibitors and presenters. We continue to monitor State, City and CT Convention Center health protocol and mandates and will modify our plans accordingly.
While there currently are no federal or local mandates, we strongly encourage all attendees and exhibitors to wear a mask, regardless of your vaccination status and especially if not fully vaccinated.
Keeping safety in mind, this show features:
- Modified floor layout with wider aisles, more cross aisles, and spacious gardens.
- Socially distant seating in seminar areas, and new areas with spaced seating.
- New discounted online admission sales to reduce physical contact for a safer, faster entry.
- Buy a $16 Adult entry now through end of the show – lowest price in six years. Tickets at the door will be $20 adults so try to buy online.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the show at multiple locations.
- New food options, expert-led seminars, and restrooms all will be inside the Exhibition Hall, to eliminate the need for inky hand-stamping and in-out-in traffic. No reentry once you exit the hall.
In adherence with the guidance and recommendations set by the CDC and local health officials, if any of the following apply to you, we urge you to not attend our event:
- Are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
- Have been diagnosed with or believe to have contracted COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Have not been fully vaccinated and have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Everyone wants to enjoy themselves at this preview of Spring,
so please be considerate about our health & safety rules and social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!!!