The colorful, fragrant show covers almost three acres with the 2020 theme, “Connecticut Springs into Earth Day”, with creative and practical ideas for house, apartment and condo dwellers alike. We encourage you to bring your families along as there are plenty of things to do for all ages! Below are some quick links to helpful show information!
Dates & Hours
February 20-23, 2020
Thursday: 10a – 7p
Friday: 10a – 8p
Saturday: 10a – 8p
Sunday: 10a – 5p
Purchase tickets at the show
$18 – Adult General Admission
$16 – Seniors (Thursday & Friday Only)
$5 – Children 5-12
FREE – Children under 5
- No online tickets sales for this event.
- Cash only at the box office.
- Admission price includes the 10% admission tax.
- Box office closes 1 hour prior to the show closing times, to ensure attendees are able to visit the entire show.
Connecticut Convention Center
100 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06103
Click here for interactive directions!
The most notable feature of our show is the extensive lineup of seminars and demonstrations we offer each day! More than 80 hours of educational seminars and demonstrations by over 20 horticulturists and landscapers are free with general admission.
To see a detailed schedule of seminars & demonstrations, click here or on the button!
List of Features
- Hours of seminars by respected, nationally known authors and garden experts.
- Award-winning landscape exhibits in full bloom measuring from 300 to 2,000 square feet
- Occupying more than 45,000 square feet of the Convention Center Exhibit Hall.
- The Federated Garden Clubs of Connecticut, Inc. Standard Flower Show
- 12,500 square feet of amazing design, horticulture and photography exhibits.
- “Spring into Connecticut” will be the theme for the show.
- Hundreds of booths filled with plants, soils, fertilizers, garden tools and other floral and garden related products and services.
- Extensive floral and garden-related Artisan area.
- Non-profit and educational exhibits.
Planning for your trip to the show!
Daily parking at the Connecticut Convention Center Garage: $9.00 all day; or $3.00 first hour and $2.00 per additional hour.
Thursday & Friday ONLY:
Free parking & free shuttle at the Pequot Street lot at 18 Pequot Street, just north of I-84.
Saturday & Sunday ONLY:
$5.00 all day parking at Front Street North and South Garages, across the street from the Connecticut Convention Center.
The Connecticut Convention Center is fully handicap accessible. Handicap parking is available in the Convention Center garage on each level. Contact LAZ Parking for further information 860-249-6000
Wheelchairs are available through the medics office at the Connecticut Convention Center on a first come first serve basis and are limited. 860-249-6000. Motorized scooters are not available.
The Connecticut Convention Center does have a food concession as well as 2 café’ within the Connecticut Flower & Garden Show. There are also over a dozen restaurants within walking distance of the Convention Center.